June 14-17, 2023, Continental Forum Hotel, Bucharest, Romania
Sponsors Conference ModTech 2023
Conference Topics ModTech 2023
- A. Engineering of Manufacturing Processes: Novel Manufacturing Methods; Advances in Nontraditional Manufacturing Processes; Virtual Manufacturing; Advanced Methods and Tools for Computer Integrated Manufacturing; New Industrial Applications; Smart Manufacturing; Energy Efficiency in Manufacturing;
- B. Advanced in Composite Materials and Technologies: Advanced Metals, Ceramics and Polymers; Bio-Materials; Recycling of Materials;
- C. Characterization, Modeling and Simulation of Mechanical Processes: Mechanical, Structural, Physical and Geometrical Characterization; Probabilistic Modeling and Analysis;
- D. Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing: Industrial Robots, CIM Systems, Biological Inspired Robotics, Social Robotics, Entertainment Robotics;
- E. Technology Transfer: Knowledge Management Case Studies; Knowledge Communication; Knowledge Portals, Business Intelligence; Business Process Modeling and Analysis, Process Planning and Flexible Workflow; Security in Business Process;
- F. Micro- and Nano- Technologies: New Developments in Micro/Nano Scale Processes; Fabrication of Nanostructure and Materials: Nanofilms, Nano-bubbles, Nano-droplets, Nanofluids.
- G. Maritime Engineering and Navigation: Maritime Engineering and Technologies, Maritime Transport and Economics.